|Title||OUTDOOR WITH PMI – Hiking Agile at Baldy Pass|
|When||April 10th @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
Are you passionate about outdoor activities? Are you a fan of AGILE methods?
Come join a group of PMs and Agile professionals this spring and have some fun while exchanging experiences and increasing your knowledge.
Tim Horton´s at the Stoney Nakoda Casino
- We will hike the Baldy Pass Trail.
- We will group the participants at the meeting point and drive to the trailhead.
- Trailhead is located close to Highway 40; it has a parking lot and washroom.
- This trail is considered moderate—7 km halfway and back with 500m elevation gain.
- Overall duration considering a mixed group of people with different fitness levels is about 4-5 hours. Expected finished time : 3pm.
- Beginner hiking experience is required.
- The weather conditions may vary so, proper winter gear, including hiking crampons, may be required
- Bring lots of liquid (water or tea) and food as usually we stop by the summit for lunch, pictures and to enjoy the view
- Guidance with experienced hikers will be provided
- With respect to the COVID measures, bring a face mask and keep the social distance
- Due to Alberta government restrictions, we are limited to 10 people in outdoor activities. So, registration will be closed when we reach this number.
Close to the event´s date, more information will be sent by e-mail to the group of registrants. Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.